1. Admissions are accepted twice in a year for jannary & July batch.
2. Admission will be granted to individual condidates against one application form. Special care should be taken to fill up the form without over writing.
3. No columns should be left blank.
4. Required documents should be duly attested are to be attached are to be attached with the form.
5. No form will be accepted without required documents.
6. Candidates will abide by the Rules & Regulation/Terms & Conditions laid down by BSPIT.
> Students has to provide following documents as prescribed below :-
4 Photographs (Passport Size)
Photocopy of 10, 12 and Graduation Certificate with marksheets duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Notary Public.
> Interested candidate may apply for admission in two following ways :-
(a) Admission by Entrance Test
The Candidate may fill the entrance form available in market and may appear the entrance examination on fixed date decided by BSAP. After selection that will be according to BSAP norms he can take admission.
60 seats in each course are available for the selected students.
(b) Direct Admission
Direct Admission can be considered only the seats are remaining from entrance test.
Interested candidate may apply on the printed form attached with the prospectus can be collected from our approved admission academic centres by cash or via demand draft in favour of Bhagat Singh Polytechnic payable at Jhansi.
> Fee Payment
The fees will be accepted through cash or demand draft drawn in favour of Bhagat Singh Polytechnic, Jhansi.
Refund of Fee on Cancellation of Admission:
In case of rejection / cancellation no fees will be refunded, if paid once.